TFS (THE FIGURE SHOW) is about the old figures being dusted off and brung back into the limelight with there very own show, they talk about it all TV, MOVIES, POLITICS, MUSIC, and even GAMES its a fun filled show for everyone. but watch out not all is what it seems as both of the main anchors have a long time feud that most times appears during shooting...



Hot Gossip with CYBORG... BOOYAH!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Here with the latest gossip is me CRBORG! Whoopi goldberg might be returning to tv for a second round thats right rumor has it that she'll be in a new show called "just for kids" on NICK. Word has it after TFS broke viewing expections that Terra who co-hosts alongside robin is in talks to get her very on spin-off show. In other news but much Bigger I CBYEE will be starring in the next ROBOCOP "ROBO-COP23" which is bound to make me an instant star maybe even get my own show. Well thats it for today


BOOYAH!!!!!


0 Responses to “Hot Gossip with CYBORG... BOOYAH!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm robin&terra
  • From middletown, OHIO, United States
  • robin: i used to work with batman, the teen titans and even worked with the justice league. Terra: Ive done it all ive worked for the bad guys, the good guys and some weird guys
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3